- grinded racing steel rails (30mm wide and 5mm thick) for very good cornering stability even in tight bends
- ergonomic seat shape due to round bars
- deep, adjustable upholstered seat
- flexible construction: Due to weight shift, pressure and pulling on the steel steering cable very light and precise steerable (rubber-bonded)
- ideal for an adult + a child
- Length: approx 130 cm
- Gauge: approx 44 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Seat size: 54 x 42 cm
- Weight: approx 9.5 kg
- Skid tilt: 25°
Care & tuningmehr
Made in Tyrol
Safe, ergonomic and with the best running and steering characteristics: for more than 130 years our family business has been producing sleds of the highest quality. This makes us one of the oldest toboggan and sledge builders in Austria.
Nature is close to our hearts - that's why our ash wood sledges comes from sustainable, Austrian forestry and is exclusively treated with natural varnishes.
Even the best tobogganing will sooner or later take its toll on the ravages of time. In our repair shop we will get your old or broken Kathrein sled in shape again.